We continue to offer in-office appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic. For the safety of all our patients, staff, physicians and families, we would like to kindly remind you of the following guidelines that are currently in place and are to follow for your visit:
- Masks are to be worn at all times when in the clinic.
- If you are symptomatic (fever, cough, cold, runny nose or sore throat, etc.) please ensure you call the clinic first, do NOT come in person.
- If you or someone you have come in contact with has answered yes to the following questions you are NOT to come to the clinic in person:
- tested positive to COVID19
- suspicious or awaiting COVID-19 results
- traveled outside of Manitoba, or Canada in the past 21 days