Our HoursClick here to see our hours
Terms & Conditions
This website is provided by Marion Medical Centre and should be used for informational purposes only. By using the site you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
Member Account, Password And Security
If any of the services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Marion Medical Centre immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Marion Medical Centre will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Marion Medical Centre or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Trademarks And Its Usage
The Marion Medical Centre's logo is a trademark of Marion Medical Centre, which may be registered. You cannot use the logo or the site design or the trademark displayed on the site without our prior consent.
If you elect to register to use the Marion Medical Centre's Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Marion Medical Centre's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, Marion Medical Centre has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Marion Medical Centre's Service (or any portion thereof).
Use Of Services
You acknowledge that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise transmit via Marion Medical Centre's website. Marion Medical Centre does not control all of the content posted via Marion Medical Centre's website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Marion Medical Centre's website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Marion Medical Centre be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Marion Medical Centre's website.
You Agree To Not Use Marion Medical Centre's Website To
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Use Of Personally Identifiable Information
See Marion Medical Centre's Privacy statement relating to the collection and use of information through this Website.
Changes On The Website